List Your Home with ME And Pay ONLY 4% TOTAL Commission (Including Co-Op Agent).
FREE HD Photos
FREE Property Website
FREE Staging Consultation
100% Customer Service Guarantee
I will sell your Colorado property for just 4% commission at closing, offer good on all properties. No additional fees, no hidden fees, full service offer.
If you are interested in selling your home, call me today for a no obligation consultation. I will email you a free home valuation report for your property along with sold comparable properties in your area.
WHY SELL WITH ME?
- As a Certified Residential Decorator I will work hard to make your listing show best.
- As a Certified Negotiation Expert I am an excellent negotiator and will ensure you are getting your home sold for the highest obtainable price.
- As a e-PRO® Certified Realtor I know how to apply advanced technology to provide the most up-to-date marketing.
- I will walk you through every step of the process and update you daily.
- I will manage each and every detail of selling your home.
- My reputation results in more clients, more buyers, more showings and more offers.
- I return all calls within an hour.
- You’ll never be passed off to an assistant. You will be helped by Licensed Professional.
- I work for you! When you succeed, I succeed!
- I am dedicated and highly committed to effectively serving my clients!
- I am available 7 days a week.
- I Love what I do
HOME SELLING AND LISTINGS SERVICES
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Photos
- MLS Listing and Syndication with to over 50 websites not able to pull data from Colorado’s MLS
- Distribution through all of our Social Media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked In)
- Open House
- Home staging
- Weekly online activity reports delivered to your inbox
- 3D Virtual walk around Tours of the Property for Luxury Homes
- 2D & 3D FloorPlans – Both Furnished and Unfurnished for Luxury Homes
Before You Sell
It’s important to have your home in good showing condition before buyers start going through it. Here are some steps to take:
Touch up interior and exterior paint as needed.
Install new carpeting and flooring if it appears worn or dated.
Make sure the front is clean and spruced up – curb appeal will create a favorable first impression.
Trim and Rake
Trim bushes and plants as needed, and make sure the lawn is kept mowed and trimmed. In autumn, rake the leaves; in winter, keep the snow shoveled.
Keep the interior clean, uncluttered and odor-free. Eliminate evidence of pets.
Minimize You to Maximize Them
Minimize personal items such as family photos. You want buyers to see themselves living in the home
Consider putting excess furniture and belongings in storage. Now’s the time to clean out the garage and basement and sell, give away or throw away items you don’t need any more.
Find Potential Problems Early
Consider having a pre-listing inspection performed. Buyers will be hiring professional inspectors; here’s your chance to address problems in advance.
As a Certified Interior Designer I will give your home the right emotional appeal at no additional cost to the seller.
DURING THE LISTING PERIOD
When potential buyers visit your home, either find something to do away from your home for a couple hours, or make yourself as inconspicuous as possible.
Have fresh flowers in the entryway. It makes for a friendly introduction into your home. If offers are made that don’t match your hoped-for price, don’t reject them offhand. Pay attention to your agent’s advice. Consider dropping the price if several months go by with few or no offers, but if you and your agent have priced your home properly from the start, this shouldn’t be necessary.