Buy Your Home With ME
And Get Commission Refund on Any Real Estate Purchase.
I offer full service representation from showing the properties to the closing table.
If you are interested in buying a new home, call me today for a no obligation consultation. I will sign you up for free property updates. You will stay up to date with latest real estate trends in Metro Denver area.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY WITH ME?
- As a e-PRO® Certified Realtor I know how to apply advanced technology to provide the most up-to-date research.
- As a Certified Negotiation Expert I am an excellent negotiator and will ensure you are getting your home for the best price.
- As a Certified Residential Decorator I will help you to personalize your home after successful purchased
- I will walk you through every step of the process and update you daily.
- I will manage each and every detail of purchasing your home.
- I return all calls within an hour.
- You’ll never be passed off to an assistant. You will be helped by Licensed Professional.
- My reputation results in more clients, more buyers, more showings and more offers.
- I work for you! When you succeed, I succeed!
- I am dedicated and highly committed to effectively serving my clients!
- I am available 7 days a week.
- I Love what I do!
Call me and let’s find your dream home!
Before You Buy
Check your credit/Find a lender
Remember, the higher your credit score, the better your loan interest rate.
Most people have to take out a loan to buy a home, and you want to be prepared to make a purchase offer as soon as you find a home you’re interested in. So, you want to make sure that you are approved for a loan before you look at homes. If you need help finding a lender, I can recommend trusted lenders in your area.
Determine your price range before you consider the areas you would like to live, so you can look at homes only in your budget.
The details count when looking for the perfect home. If you have children, you will want to consider the school districts in the area. Do you want more bedrooms or bathrooms? Would you prefer a newer or older home? These are all things to keep in mind when looking for your new home.
FOUND YOUR HOME?
When you find the home you want to buy, I’m ready to prepare a written offer. Since I’m familiar with market value, I’ll help you arrive at a price that gives your offer the best chance of being accepted.
ONCE YOUR OFFER IS ACCEPTED
After your offer is accepted, you’ll have a grace period to get the house professionally inspected. This is the time to request repairs or submit a counter offer if need be.
The next step is to verify that the terms and conditions on your loan are accurate. Also, we’ll go over your signing papers. My job is to be there with you through every step of the way.